Let your child share well and be socially confident! Our programmes for small children include;
Contents of Topics
- Greetings & Introducing Oneself
- Borrowing & Sharing
- Being Friends & Taking Turns
- Ordering from a Menu
- Requesting & Shopping
- Using the Telephone
- Giving & Receiving Presents
- At a Buffet
- Having a Party
- A Friend Visits
- Looking after a Guest/ Setting the table
Young children sometimes believe that being overly direct in their demands is the way to go! It’s not. Being polite and charming will make their lives smoother and encourage a positive response from those around them. In this popular programme children learn the art of being young ladies and gentlemen.
Teenagers have a lot to contend with! Our programme helps them feel good about stepping into an adult world.
- Meeting and greeting people
- Asking for and giving an opinion
- Saying “I don’t understand” and changing the topic
- Choosing an outfit
- Asking for help
- Accepting and declining an invitation
- Table manners – What glasses? Which knives?
- Dealing with embarrassing situations
- Saying ‘No!’ and walking away